FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
This position is part of the Travel & Expense Reporting group. Main responsibilities include:
- Business support for Chrome River Expense application (Travel Expense Reimbursement system).
- Develop and maintain reporting processes for ongoing and ad hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Assist with Corporate Travel and AMEX.
- Analytical support for travel expense data reported in PeopleSoft General Ledger and other travel-related systems as required.
- Participate in ad hoc projects in support of Travel Expense Reporting and Corporate Travel Managers.
- Complete monthly reconciliations for T&E balance sheet account s as well as Relocation accounts.
- Finance contact for Web page maintenance and change updates.
This position requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar discipline and a minimum of 2 years related experience that includes financial systems support and financial analysis. Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong organizational skills, an ability to work independently and problem solve. Strong Microsoft skills (primarily Excel and Access) are also required. PeopleSoft experience a plus.